In this FREE Master Class The Five Ps of Navigating Season Change: Find Your Person, you will learn:
- A brief overview of the 5-Ps to navigate your season change with purpose and panache: Project, Person, Pastime, Place and Physical Activity
- The most important P: Your Person
- Why and how friendship is good for your health
- The three essential elements of making healthy, reciprocal friendships later in life
- Your purpose anew, fill your empty mom-heart, and allow your own young adult children the space they need to flourish
- How to be the cool lady everyone wants to hang out with—even your own kids!
Hi! I’m Chris Moss and I am a Generational Bridge Builder, and the founder of Mentor Prep Academy. I am honored to have you here!
I’ve been a mentor through the better part of two decades, I have learned a lot about mentoring younger generations, navigating season changes and life stages. I’ve had some successes and failures.
When I started mentoring, I was a broken-hearted empty-nester. I knew I had a lot of love left to give, but my kids didn’t need it all anymore. I had become a smother-mother when what my kids really needed was their own mentor.
God has a lot to say about mentoring.
Most of our culture is simply too busy to mentor, and that hurts everyone.
If you find yourself in a season of life change, with some extra love and no place to put it, you’re in the right place!
Everything you learn about being a mentor helps you with your own kids, and grandkids too!
As older women, we still have the opportunity to change our world! I invite YOU to take easy, fun classes at Mentor Prep Academy to bolster your sense of purpose and change your corner of the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you so much for even considering the first Master Class of Mentor Prep Academy! I hope as you watched and listened, you also learned something about Friendship that will improve your life for generations to come. Please click through here and take a 3-minute survey.