Build A Bridge
7 Lessons to Become the Best Mentor You Can Be
Build A Bridge: 7 Lessons to Become the Best Mentor You Can Be is a fun, affordable, comprehensive way to learn to mentor with courage and confidence. It helps you become the best you can be, and mentor others to be their best. Great for
- A mom of kids who have reached a certain level of independence and they just don’t require as much of your time
- An HR manager who wants to foster more of a mentoring culture
- A therapist or coach who wants to offer more independent coaching programs
- A pastor or small group leader who wants to foster intergenerational community and Titus 2 discipleship
- A conference or event planner who knows a mentoring approach will make a lasting impact on your attendees
- An author, podcaster, or speaker who wants to add more intergenerational skills to your toolkit to care for your followers
Hi! I’m Chris Moss and I am a Generational Bridge Builder, and the founder of Mentor Prep Academy. I am honored to have you here!
I’ve been a mentor through the better part of two decades, I have learned a lot about mentoring younger generations, navigating season changes and life stages. I’ve had some successes and failures.
When I started mentoring, I was a broken-hearted empty-nester. I knew I had a lot of love left to give, but my kids didn’t need it all anymore. I had become a smother-mother when what my kids really needed was their own mentor.
God has a lot to say about mentoring.
Most of our culture is simply too busy to mentor, and that hurts everyone.
If you find yourself in a season of life change, with some extra love and no place to put it, you’re in the right place!
Everything you learn about being a mentor helps you with your own kids, and grandkids too!
As older women, we still have the opportunity to change our world! I invite YOU to take easy, fun classes at Mentor Prep Academy to bolster your sense of purpose and change your corner of the world.
PreviewIntroduction to Build A Bridge: 7 Lessons to Become the Best Mentor You Can Be (4:04)
StartLesson 1: Why Build A Bridge? (10:57)
StartLesson 2: The Two Essential Elements of Every Bridge (12:42)
StartLesson 3: 14 Attributes of an Intentional Bridge Builder (10:52)
StartLesson 4: Meeting the Needs of Mentees (7:54)
StartLesson 5: Strengthen The Bridge Through Extraordinary Conversations (9:36)
StartLesson 6: Six Safety Guidelines for Mentorship (9:44)
StartLesson 7: Build a Tech Bridge: Get with the Program - But Which Program? (5:01)
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for your purchase!